Want to light up your life? Consider the immense brightening effect of teeth whitening treatment. When teeth turn dull or yellow, it can feel like a dark cloud resides over your life. A dull smile, for many, leads to a marked decrease in self esteem. Fortunately, there is a solution to this problem. In fact, there seem to be several solutions to discoloration in enamel, from home remedies to whitening products to a full smile makeover. In most cases, the best way to safely achieve the targeted goal is with professional teeth whitening. When you visit your dentist in Phoenix, you will quickly learn why this may be the fastest path to your best smile.
Five reasons for teeth whitening
- Professional treatment is safe. Teeth whitening is achieved with a bleach solution. If not properly planned and performed, it is possible to sustain damage to soft tissues in the mouth such as the gums and the lips. Your dentist designs teeth whitening with custom made trays that fit snugly around teeth. This decreases the risk of leakage.
- We can plan more predictable results. With the various commercial products available, it may seem as though teeth whitening is easy. Though straightforward, the success of the whitening process is also linked to product and planning. Using proven bleach solution and customization, your dentist can more accurately achieve the desired goal.
- Powerful effects come from professional grade bleach. Over the counter products contain such low amounts of peroxide solution that minimal whitening is all that can be accomplished in most cases.
- Expedited results are possible with professional whitening. Our patients may choose home whitening for effective but gradual results, or they may choose to have us transform their smile in about an hour’s time.
- Thoroughness comes from professional care. Before whitening, we may recommend a hygiene cleaning to polish teeth and clear the surface of any plaque or tartar. A dental exam before the whitening process can also identify any problems like small cavities or gingivitis, problems which may complicate the whitening process. By assessing oral health and prepping tooth surfaces, we maximize your investment into your smile.
Achieve your smile goals with an award winning dentist. Call 602.714.2223 to schedule your consultation.