Dr. Sameet Koppikar offers several options for straightening your smile in Phoenix. Conventional braces can correct even severe misalignment, with treatment time ranging from one to three years, dependent on the degree of correction needed. Invisalign offers discreet treatment with clear aligner trays, typically worn for nine to eighteen months. Six Month Smiles is an extremely popular option for cosmetic correction, which can be completed in just four to nine months.
The innovative Six Month Smiles system uses the proven technology of conventional braces with modern modifications to the treatment and materials. This innovative system is different from other orthodontic systems in a number of ways:
- The treatment time averages just six months, although, depending on the degree of misalignment, it can vary from four to nine months.
- Tooth-colored wires and Lucid-Lock clear brackets make the braces less visible.
- Traditional orthodontic technology has been found to be the most conservative treatment and provide the most predictable results.
- The Patient Tray kits used with Six Month Smiles make your appointments quick and comfortable.
- The short treatment time and gentle low force applied ensures safety, comfort, and hygiene.
- The cost of Six Month Smiles treatment is typically lower than other forms of orthodontic treatment.
Ideal candidates for this treatment are over 16 years old and require relatively minor orthodontic correction. If you have significant misalignment, or problems with your bite, conventional braces or Invisalign aligners may be recommended. Six Months Smiles is for cosmetic improvement, it focuses only on the teeth that are visible when you smile. Because fewer teeth are affected, the treatment is much more comfortable than other systems.
Many adults with minor cosmetic misalignment choose to live with it rather than commit to a full orthodontic treatment. Six Month Smiles provides a terrific alternative, the treatment time is short, but the results can last a lifetime when a retainer is worn after treatment is completed.
You can stop hiding from cameras and covering your smile with your hand. Dr. Koppikar has a solution for you. Call (602) 954-8200 today and schedule a consultation at Biltmore Dental Center in Phoenix.