At Biltmore Dental Center, patients in the Phoenix area can enjoy the benefits of cosmetic and family dentistry. Dr. Sameet Koppikar and his team of professionals provide a wide range of solutions for individuals ready to improve the health, beauty, and function of their smiles. Patients can enjoy treatments including:
- Crowns and bridges –crowns and bridges are used to restore the smile and bring it back to its natural beauty and functionality. Both are made of high quality porcelain for a beautiful appearance.
- Root canal therapy – infections of the dental pulp require root canal therapy to avoid the extraction of a natural adult tooth.
- Teeth whitening – forget over-the-counter bleaching products! Get a brighter smile with the help of a dental professional with extra strength whitening power.
- Dental veneers – veneers are thin facings of porcelain commonly used to cover imperfections of the smile including misaligned, fractured, or spaced teeth.
- Braces – traditional braces and non-conventional Invisalign tray therapy are both available for the treatment of misalignment and malocclusion.
- Dental implants – restoring missing teeth is done in a permanent manner with dental implants. These titanium posts are used to function as a natural tooth root and repair the smile when gaps are present from lost teeth.
- Sedation dentistry – Dr. Sameet Koppikar works gently and compassionately with patients who have extreme dental fears and anxieties. Addressing these issues is done easily with the use of sedation dentistry options.
We keep Phoenix smiling!
Dr. Sameet Koppikar of Biltmore Dental Center is excited to provide Phoenix area patients with a wide selection of treatments for the entire family. If you live in the area and are ready to speak with a team of professionals, book an appointment today. Contact the practice by calling (602) 954-8200 or visiting the office at 4202 N 32nd Street, Suite B.