At Biltmore Dental Center in Phoenix, Arizona, we provide patient-centered care with the highest levels of customer service and a commitment to our patients’ comfort and convenience. Dr. Sameet Koppikar, our board-certified Doctor of Dental Surgery, provides comprehensive, advanced, and gentle dental care.
We understand how busy our Phoenix families’ lives can be. We seek the quickest, most effective way to provide treatments that meet patients’ hectic schedules. One of those treatments is Invisalign’s innovative alignment system.
For some patients, the appealing concept of having a straighter, more attractive smile is offset by the thought of committing to lengthy or noticeable orthodontic treatment. Invisalign offers several benefits to patients who wish to straighten their teeth, such as:
- Invisalign’s unique system involves a series of clear, comfortable plastic alignment trays that are changed every couple of weeks for gradual movement of the teeth
- The appliances are removable, allowing patients to continue with appropriate oral hygiene such as brushing and flossing daily without worry about trapped foods
- Patients have no dietary restrictions and can eat whatever they desire
- Treatment is entirely discreet, with trays that are virtually undetectable
- With no wires or brackets, risk of breakage or damage in reduced
- While treatment time varies by patient and severity of the misalignment, the typical length of treatment is around 12 months for adults
- Versatile treatment with Invisalign may be appropriate for the following:
- Overbite – upper teeth extend past the top of lower teeth
- Underbite – lower teeth stick out past the upper row
- Crowded teeth – smaller jaw or too many teeth prohibit all the teeth to fit normally
- Crossbite – misalignment of the upper and lower jaws
- Open bite – upper and lower teeth do not fit normally together when the mouth is closed
- Gapped teeth – tooth loss or irregular jaw development creates gaps that can cause other teeth to shift
Because each patient is unique, Biltmore Dental Center also offers alignment options such as traditional braces and Six Month Smiles. To find out which solution can have you smiling with confidence and comfort, a thorough consultation with Dr. Koppikar will determine the best treatment for your needs.
Appointments may be requested on our website or by calling our friendly team at (602) 954-8200.