Dr. Sameet Koppikar and his talented team provide comprehensive, patient centered dental care. The doctor is committed to helping his patients reach their preventive, restorative, and cosmetic goals. He listens to patients’ concerns about their health, comfort, and appearance, and then works with them to develop a treatment plan to meet their needs with outstanding care and provide exceptional results.
Cosmetic dentistry treatments are popular at Biltmore Dental Center because of the doctor’s skills, experience, artistic eye, and the results he achieves. Many Phoenix residents seek Dr. Koppikar’s talents for a smile makeover, which is the ultimate smile enhancement. The doctor will use one or more of the wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures he offers to create spectacular, natural-looking smiles.
Your smile makeover will begin with a comprehensive evaluation and consultation to assess your oral health and the look of your smile, as well as learning what look you wish to achieve in enhancing your smile. During the consultation, the doctor will discuss aspects of your smile that can be improved, and may include:
- Color – If your teeth are stained or yellowed, teeth whitening can create a bright white smile. If any teeth do not respond to whitening treatment, the discoloration can be covered with porcelain veneers.
- Alignment – Misalignment can be corrected with clear, discreet, comfortable Invisalign aligners. Severe malocclusion can be treated with modern traditional braces, which are smaller, and more comfortable that those in the past.
- Spacing – Gaps between teeth can be closed with orthodontic treatment, filled with cosmetic bonding, or covered with porcelain veneers.
- Missing teeth – Missing teeth can be replaced with dental implants, partial dentures, or a fixed dental bridge.
- Chipped, fractured, or uneven teeth – Cosmetic bonding can fix smaller flaws nearly invisibly, porcelain veneers can cover imperfections, and beautiful porcelain dental crowns can strengthen and protect teeth with serious damage. Tooth length – If teeth are worn down due to aging, tooth grinding, or wear and tear, cosmetic bonding, porcelain veneers, or porcelain crowns can restore them.
- Tooth proportions – If the teeth are misshapen or disproportioned, they can be given symmetry with cosmetic bonding or porcelain veneers.
- Gum contours – If your gum line is uneven, or too much of your gums show when you smile, gentle gum contouring can address the issue.
No matter what your esthetic concerns with your smile may be, Dr. Koppikar has the expertise to give you the smile of your dreams. Call (602) 954-8200 and schedule a consultation today to discuss your ultimate smile.