Your smile is the visual manifestation of your most beautiful thoughts and emotions. However, if your teeth are damaged, flawed, stained, missing, or simply unattractive, that smile can become a source of unhappiness. Your greatest moments of joy can be overshadowed by the embarrassment of knowing that everyone just saw your teeth. You don’t have to live a smile that you dislike. At Biltmore Dental Center in Phoenix, AZ, we believe that everyone has a right to a radiant, healthy smile. We offer a full range of cosmetic dentistry services to address the esthetic issues that you may have.
Cosmetic dentistry is extremely individual and personal. Everyone has different ideas of what defines a stunning smile, and everyone has different priorities. A few things to think about before your consultation include:
- How white do you want your teeth to be? Ultra-bright has been popularized by Hollywood celebrities, but a more subtle shade tends to achieve the most natural look.
- What image do you want to project? Your smile can be bold, subtle, sexy, sporty, sophisticated…
- What do you like about your teeth? Very few people hate everything about their smiles. If there are aspects that you don’t want to change, be sure to tell your dentist.
- What do you dislike about your teeth? Discuss everything that you would like to change. Don’t be shy; your smile is all about you.
- Do you want to appear youthful or mature? Cosmetic dentistry can be an excellent anti-aging treatment. Alternatively, it can help “baby-faced” individuals be taken seriously in social and professional situations.
- How much time do you want to invest? Some esthetic improvements can be completed in a single visit. Others (usually when functional restoration is needed as well) may involve an extensive treatment plan.
The smile typically is the first thing that catches our attention, and the last thing that we forget. You want to make a memorable impression, in the best possible way. Call us at (602) 954-8200 and schedule a cosmetic consultation today. It may be the most rewarding phone call you have ever made.