Residents of Phoenix, Glendale, and the surrounding areas love the benefits of ensuring the optimal level of oral health for their entire family in one location. Dr. Sameet Koppikar and the skilled professionals at Biltmore Dental Center welcome the opportunity to provide dentistry services to all ages. From toddlers to seniors, and everyone in between. Dr. Koppikar believes that dental care should be comfortable, convenient, and effective so that all of our patients can enjoy a healthy mouth and beautiful smile for life.
Complete dental care for the entire family
- Infants and toddlers – Preventive care and education at the early stages of life establish a foundation for a lifetime free of preventable dental problems. Assessing the risk for decay and other oral conditions at an early age permits prevention and conservative treatment of many potential dental concerns.
- School age children – Sealants, fluoride treatments, and guidance on effective oral hygiene practices can provide lifelong benefits. Early orthodontic evaluation can make it easier to detect future issues which may be easier to treat before all adult teeth are present.
- Teens – The dental care needs of teens are unique because they are transitioning from children to adults. Additionally, snacking, sports or energy drinks, and athletic activities can be hard on the teeth. Dr. Koppikar can help your teens enjoy good dental health during this busy time in their lives.
- Adults – Decay, gum disease, sensitivity, and tooth loss, are potential issues for adults. Effective home care and regular dental care can help avoid these problems. Many adults have cosmetic concerns about their smiles. We offer a wide range of cosmetic services to help our patients love their smiles.
- Seniors – General health, taking medications, an increased risk for gum disease, and wearing dentures. are some of the special oral health issues for seniors. Dr. Koppikar and the team at Biltmore Dental Center help many seniors in Phoenix, Glendale, and the surrounding areas maintain good oral health through their golden years.
We are committed to helping families enjoy the best possible oral health. We offer a wide range of preventive, general, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry services. And we can care for the needs of every family member in one convenient location. Call (602) 954-8200 and schedule an appointment today.