As the value of an attractive smile becomes increasingly apparent in today’s beauty-oriented society, more people in Phoenix, AZ, and around the world, are considering orthodontic treatment. Invisalign is popular with image conscious adults and teens because the clear aligners can provide exceptional results in many cases, and treatment is about the same price as traditional braces.
The cost of orthodontic treatment, whether it is conventional metal braces, Six Month Smiles, or Invisalign, is based on the individual needs and specifics of the case. The insurance coverage for orthodontics, complexity of the case, and the length of time required to complete the treatment, affect the cost.
After an examination and review of medical and dental histories, Dr. Sameet Koppikar, of Biltmore Dental Center, has an in-depth discussion with the patient. He explains the treatments that would be effective, their estimated costs, and answers any questions the patient may have. The rewards of investing orthodontic treatment go beyond a more beautiful smile; straighter teeth can improve oral health as well.
There are numerous benefits to correcting misalignment:
- Proper alignment supports efficient biting and chewing, aiding better nutrition and digestion
- Straight teeth are easier to clean, promoting better oral hygiene
- Protruding or crooked teeth are more likely to be damaged in an accident
- Misalignment can trap food particles and plaque, increasing the risk for decay and gum disease
- Correcting a bad bite may relieve jaw discomfort, and can prevent excessive wear and microscopic chips or fractures in the biting surfaces of the teeth.
- Orthodontic treatment to correct problems can help avoid the cost of repairing teeth damaged by malocclusion
- Straighter teeth enhance the smile, contributing to a boost in self-image and confidence
Choosing the right treatment plan and right doctor for orthodontic treatment is essential to success and satisfaction. Dr. Koppikar and his talented team keep Phoenix, AZ, smiling beautifully with the wide range of preventive, cosmetic, restorative, and orthodontic services offered at Biltmore Dental Center. They welcome the opportunity to help patients enjoy better oral health and attractive smiles. Call (602) 954-8200 and schedule an appointment today. Ask about our free exam for new patients!