Get an instant smile makeover with porcelain veneers in Phoenix AZ
If you are considering cosmetic smile enhancement, good for you! In today’s society, there is a tremendous focus on appearance, especially facial beauty. Since the smile is the centerpiece of our face, many people are turning to cosmetic dentistry to achieve the look they desire. Studies have found that people with an attractive smile are perceived to be more trustworthy, intelligent, and successful.
When you look in the mirror and see a number of flaws in your smile, you may decide that it is time to have a series of cosmetic dental procedures to get rid of those issues, one-by-one. The good news is that you may be able to correct most, if not all of those flaws with porcelain veneers in just two dental appointments after the initial consultation.
Dr. Sameet Koppikar and our talented team at Biltmore Dental Center believe that we can improve people’s lives by improving their smiles. We offer a number of cosmetic procedures such as tooth colored fillings, teeth whitening, porcelain inlays and onlays, orthodontics, and porcelain veneers to help patients achieve the smile of their dreams. Veneers are one of the most popular options in cosmetic dentistry today.
We regularly use porcelain veneers to improve the appearance of a number of conditions:
- Discoloration – Some stains do not respond to whitening, such as those from tetracycline or fluorosis. Generally, yellowed teeth respond the best, but brown hued or gray teeth do not respond well. Porcelain veneers can return the appearance of these permanently discolored teeth to dazzling white.
- Uneven teeth – If the length of teeth varies, typically caused by bruxism (grinding), porcelain can restore the symmetry to your smile.
- Gaps – If your teeth are too widely spaced, typically caused by genetics, veneers can cover the gaps beautifully.
- Wear – Teeth that are worn down, chipped, or cracked can be restored to their normal appearance with veneers
- Misshapen – If a tooth is poorly shaped, or slightly out of alignment, it can be covered with veneers to create a beautifully shaped tooth that appears perfectly shaped and aligned.
Porcelain veneers are truly a fast track to a beautiful smile. If you want a beautiful new smile in just a couple of weeks, call (602) 714-2223 and schedule a consultation today.