Glendale can get on the fast track to a stunning smile with porcelain veneers
Porcelain veneers are a terrific option for patients who want to transform their smiles quickly and dramatically. If you look in the mirror and smile, but then quickly stop smiling because you don’t want to look at the flaws you perceive in your smile, don’t despair. Cosmetic dental procedures can help you love your smile. Although it may seem like it would take too many different procedures to correct your issues, you might be pleasantly surprised to discover that porcelain veneers may solve most, if not all, of your issues. This simple two-visit, two-week procedure can correct a number of issues:
- Color – If your teeth have intrinsic (internal) discoloration caused by excess fluoride or tetracycline while the teeth were developing, or trauma to developed teeth, they typically would not respond satisfactorily to a whitening treatment. Porcelain veneers can cover the stains, restoring your natural shade of white. If you want a smile that is whiter than your natural teeth are, porcelain veneers can do that too.
- Shape – Poorly shaped teeth can be covered with veneers, making them blend in beautifully with the rest of your smile.
- Alignment – Minor turning or misalignment can be disguised with porcelain veneers, giving the appearance of a beautifully straight smile.
- Spacing – If the spaces between your teeth are too wide, veneers can be used to reshape the teeth and close the gaps.
- Size – It is common for some people to have a few teeth that are smaller or shorter than the rest, which can affect the smile drastically. Others have teeth that have been worn down because of bruxism (grinding the teeth during sleep or times of stress). Veneers can be used to make their appearance match the rest of the teeth.
- Flaws – Chips, pits, and fractures can be covered with veneers to give the appearance of a flawless tooth.
Whether you simply have a few flaws you wish to cover, or you want a brand new look, porcelain veneers may be the path to a smile you love.
Dr. Koppikar and his highly trained team at Biltmore Dental Center can develop a treatment plan to help you achieve the smile you long to see in the mirror. Your smile can be turning heads on the streets of Glendale in just a couple of weeks! Call (602) 714-2223 to schedule an appointment today.