There are lots of things to do when you are planning your big day, but don’t forget to make room in your schedule for dental care. When planning gowns and tuxedos, hats and bags, don’t forget that your smile is your most visible and memorable accessory.
Endless photos and videos are universal wedding traditions, and those photos are kept forever, passed down from generation to generation. Brides and grooms, and even the wedding party can make sure to look their best for these photos by consulting their dentist early. Although most people will think of a quick, one-hour teeth whitening treatment just before the ceremony, they may be disappointed with the results. Teeth whitening isn’t effective on certain types of stains, such as those from tetracycline or dental trauma.
An early visit to Dr. Sameet Koppikar, of Biltmore Dental Center in Phoenix, gives you the opportunity to have the smile of your dreams on your wedding day. If you have alignment issues, Invisalign or Braces can resolve the problem, but takes some time – so plan ahead! However, if you have waited too long for comprehensive treatment, porcelain veneers might save the day. Dr. Koppikar offers a number of services to achieve that wedding-perfect smile.
- Preventive care – A comprehensive exam can catch problems early so you can look great and feel great on your big day.
- Fillings – Nothing can ruin a wedding day, or honeymoon, like a toothache. Any cavities can be filled with esthetic white or porcelain fillings so they will be invisible in your smile.
- Bonding – Tooth colored cosmetic bonding can be used to repair chips, fill gaps, or change the shape of a tooth.
- Gum Contouring – If your gum line is uneven, or too much gum tissue gives you a gummy smile, laser gum contouring can give you a beautiful frame for your pearly whites.
- Teeth Whitening – A whitening treatment in the office or with an at home kit can make your smile sparkle.
- Restorations – Attractive porcelain crowns can cover and protect damaged teeth, bridges or implants can replace missing teeth beautifully.
- Veneers – Porcelain veneers can save the day! In most cases, in as little as two weeks, you can have a brand new smile.
Make Dr. Koppikar and his talented team at Biltmore Dental Center part of your wedding planning. They have extensive experience in making Phoenix and Glendale smile beautifully every day. Call [phone] to schedule an appointment.
Back to Dental Veneers Home Page