Although there are a wide range of orthodontic treatment options for people in Glendale AZ to choose from, Invisalign remains one of the most popular. It has been used to straighten more than two million smiles around the world. Dr. Sameet Koppikar and his highly trained team at Biltmore Dental Center have used Invisalign to help many image-conscious patients across Arizona enjoy a beautifully straight smile.
Invisalign is a popular orthodontic choice for numerous reasons:
- Discreet – The aligner trays are crystal-clear, making them virtually invisible to others. Additionally, they can be removed as needed for photos, public speeches, or other events.
- Comfortable – The BPA-free thermoplastic aligners are smooth, eliminating the discomfort of sharp wires and brackets irritating the cheeks and lips.
- Timesaving – Fewer dental visits are required during treatment. Patients only visit the dentist about every six weeks for a progress check, and the appointments are short because there are no adjustments needed.
- No food restrictions – The aligners are removed when eating, so there is no "restricted foods list"
- Easy oral hygiene – Patients remove the aligners to brush and floss their teeth, so there are no changes in their oral hygiene routines. It is as easy as ever to maintain optimal oral health.
- Versatile – Invisalign technology is continually advancing, and now the treatment is effective in treating a number of orthodontic concerns. Gaps between teeth, overbite, open bite, underbite, crowding and crossbite can all be treated effectively using Invisalign aligners.
- Insurance – Orthodontic treatment is covered in most dental plans, and because Invisalign is comparable in cost and effectiveness to traditional braces, many insurance policies will cover a portion of the cost.
Most people are good candidates for Invisalign treatment; however, some people simply want cosmetic correction of minor misalignment in their front teeth, and other cases require treatment with traditional metal bracket and wire braces. In addition to Invisalign, traditional orthodontic treatment and Six Months smiles are available at Biltmore Dental Center. People in Phoenix, Glendale, and neighboring areas can rely on Dr. Koppikar and his team to help them develop a treatment plan that will work with their needs, goals, and lifestyle. Call [phone], and schedule a consultation today.
Back to Invisalign Home Page