Biltmore Dental Center focuses on beautifying smiles and improving oral health. Dr. Sameet Koppikar takes pride in providing the best dentistry at affordable prices. Advances in preventive, restorative, and cosmetic knowledge, techniques, materials, and technology have transformed the possibilities for today’s dental patients. Dr. Koppikar combines an artistic eye, cutting edge technology, expertise, and experience to meet patients’ needs and exceed their expectations. A wide array of services is available to keep Phoenix smiling:
– Enjoy the convenience of taking care of your entire family’s dental needs in one location.
– We strive to see emergency patients right away.
– With CAD/CAM technology, we can create your crown right in our office. We can prepare your tooth, take a digital impression, design the crown, and create it from a block of porcelain in just a matter of minutes. Beautifully restoring your tooth in just a single visit!
– A restoration can replace missing teeth which will provide the stability, function, and beauty of a natural tooth.
– Modern root canal therapy is a comfortable and virtually painless way to save a natural tooth that has been damaged.
– Even severe misalignment can be corrected with modern braces, which are smaller and more comfortable than those in the past were.
– Clear aligner trays can straighten your smile discreetly.
Tooth Colored Fillings
– Composite resin fillings or porcelain inlays can repair a tooth without leaving ugly silver spots in your teeth.
– With these thin shells of porcelain, we can change the size, shape, and color of a tooth, or we can give you a brand new smile in about two weeks with a set of veneers.
– A gummy smile or an uneven gum line can be corrected quickly and easily.
– You can brighten your teeth in an hour in our office, or use our home kit to whiten at your leisure.
– A simple night guard can relieve jaw and facial pain as well as headaches in many cases.
Oral Cancer Screening
– We regularly screen for cancer with a Velscope® Laser, early detection is crucial to effective treatment.
– Multiple treatments can be provided in a single extended visit without stress or dental chair fatigue, helping patients with anxiety to relax during their appointments.
If you would like to enjoy a beautiful, healthy Phoenix smile and superb dental care, you can call [phone] to schedule a consultation today.
Back to Cosmetic dentistry